Shipping & Delivery
- ABUJA (1-2 working days) – N2,500
- BENIN (1-2 working days) – N2,500
- ENUGU (1-2 working days) – N2,500
- KADUNA (1-2 working days) – N3,000
- KANO (1-2 working days) – N3,000
- NSUKKA (1-2 working days) – N2,500 N/b: EASTERN STATES/REGIONS (Pickup at the nearest parks)
- Aja – N1,000
- Chevron – N700
- Lekki – N500
- VI – N700
- Alaba – N1,500
- Festac – N1,500
- Ikorodu – N1,500
- Sango – N2,000
- Surulere – N1,000
- Trade Fair – N2,000
- CYPRUS (3-5 working days) 0.5kg – 2kg – N19,500
- UK (2-3 working days) 0.5kg – 2kg – N14,000
- US (3-5 working days) 0.5kg – 2kg – N15,000
- Ghana (Pick up) – N4,500
The key to a flawless set is in the basics! Introducing the Glam and Glits 'Back to Basics’ Collection! Ensure flawless consistency and quality throughout every set with a variety of pink, white and clear acrylic powders, specially designed to work with the exclusive Glam and Glits EMA Liquid Monomer for superior adhesion and long-lasting flawless sets.
- EFFORTLESS MAKEUP APPLICATION - This synthetic haired Kabuki brush is soft, absorbent and is ideal for the precise and controlled application of both wet and dry products including mineral foundation, bronzer, powder or highlighter.
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL - The retractable, compact design is perfect for daily makeup application or travel. It's the ideal size to tuck into a travel bag or keep in your purse for touchups throughout the day.
- PROVIDES EVEN, NATURAL COVERAGE - Our Kabuki Brush makes blending easier than ever. Effortlessly buff products into the skin for even, natural-looking coverage on every part of the face.
- HOW TO USE - Remove cap and slide down base to expose brush. Sweep onto face and blend color as needed. Replace the cap for mess-free, on-the-go touch-ups. Clean regularly with brush shampoo to lengthen brush health and prevent excessive shedding.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE - Our brushes are PETA certified cruelty free and vegan, so you can feel good about using our products.